Green Demon Denied – MDR that Saved the Day
JUNE 19, 2019 @ 10:00 AM (ST) | JUNE 18, 2019 @ 7:00 PM (PT)
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services should spot prevention failures and respond quickly. Good MDR services spot Red Teams and Pen Testers who are tasked with defeating preventative controls. A great MDR service knows when real, malicious threat actors are hiding their footprints amongst Red Team activity. In this war story, we discuss how Managed Defense, FireEye's MDR service, deals with such situations.
Solutions Architect, APAC, FireEye
How to Train your Email Security Dragon
JUNE 19, 2019 @ 2:00 PM (BST) | JUNE 19, 2019 @ 6:00 AM (PT)
The numbers make stark reading. 281 billion emails sent daily to over 2 billion business users. 91% of all cyber-attacks start with an email and it only takes 1 with malicious intent to impact your organization. With evolving methods used by the adversary, it’s becoming increasingly difficult not to get burned.
Join Gareth Fraser-King, Director, Product Marketing EMEA, to learn:
- The state of the cyber landscape, specific to email security
- How the attack vector is changing with new tactics, techniques, procedures and what you need to look out for
- Why is FireEye better at catching evolving attacks and how this can benefit you
Director, Product Marketing EMEA, FireEye
Simplifying Security Operations with ONE Platform
JUNE 19, 2019 @ 9:00 AM (PT)
Managing security operations is a challenge, and the technologies most organizations are using don’t provide the visibility, detection efficacy, or context they need. As their risk profile expands, organizations rely on hiring more analysts and purchasing more tools, often depending on manual processes to find and mitigate threats. The high volume of alert noise strains security teams’ resources and increases the probability they will miss an alert that matters. Organizations need a single solution that centralizes their security management, provides visibility, and allows them to quickly respond to threats with automation.
In this webinar:
- Understand the benefits of technology consolidation
- Learn about what a single platform can do for your people and processes
- Discover the untapped potential of your security investments
Senior Product Marketing Manager, FireEye
The Cyber Skills Gap: A Practitioner’s Perspective
JUNE 19, 2019 @ 11:00 AM (PT)
The shortage of cybersecurity workers is a growing concern for the teams who are directly responsible for protecting the organization against cyber threats. It’s estimated that by 2021, 3.5 million cyber security positions will go unfilled.
Join Stanley Parret, Principal Consultant for FireEye Managed Defense, for a look at the unforeseen challenges and consequences of the growing cyber skills gap, especially around protecting against advanced threats. In this webinar, we’ll discuss.
- The impact of staffing shortages on security practitioners
- How they’re being required to protect more with less
- The options available to security teams who need to extend their capacity
Principal Consultant, FireEye Managed Defense